You can currently find our bread throughout Cardiff. Below is a list of places where you can pick up a loaf of Cardiff's best sourdough, and the days that we deliver.
- Bant a la Cart | Pontcanna | Tuesday, Saturday
- Beanfreaks | Roath | Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Beanfreaks | Canton | Tuesday, Friday
- Beanfreaks Royal Arcade | Central | Friday
- Blaencamel Veg Boxes | Delivery | Tuesday
- Iechyd Da | Whitchurch | Friday
- Green & Jenks | Roath | Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Jo's Organics | Penarth | Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Penylan Pantry | Penylan | Thursday
- Pulse Wholefoods | Canton | Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Snails Delicatessen | Rhiwbina | Wednesday
Many of these shops will allow you to pre-order your loaves. Ordering at least two days ahead will allow them to change their order if necessary Please get in touch with them, and support a truly local supplier and the small independent businesses that make Cardiff such a wonderful place to live!
If you know of somewhere that you wish stocked our bread, please let us or better yet, them, know!
- You can also use our own click & collect service for pick up from Roath & Riverside markets.
You can find us at Riverside Market every Sunday, and Roath Market every Saturday.
If you’re interested in stocking our bread or making an order, please drop us an email or speak to us at one of the markets.
We bake our bread at Embassy Cafe in Cathays (shown on the map below).